SEAHIS – seahis.com
On 13/14th June 2017, HOFTEL launched a brand new event in South East Asia at the Dusit Thani hotel in Bangkok. Called the South East Asia Hotel Investors’ Summit, it had over 40 company CEOs/MDs/owners speaking and over 80 hotel owning companies attended.
- Aron Harilela, CEO Harilela Hotels
- Prab Thakral, CEO, Boutique Group
- Paisit Kaenchan, CEO, Grande Asset
- James Riley, CEO, Mandarin Oriental Hotels
- Neil Jacobs CEO, Six Senses
- Suparat Chirathivat, Head of Development, Centara
- Peter Ryder, CEO, Indochina Capital
- Michael Chin, Chairman, WT Global
- Piyaporn Phanachet, CEO, U City
- Amruda Nair, CEO, Aiana Hotels
- Tan Juay Hiang, CEO at Ascendas Hospitality Fund Management Pte Ltd
You can find more details at seahis.com
GIOHIS – giohis.com
HOFTEL runs the Gulf and Indian Ocean Hotel Investors’ Summit (“GIOHIS”) in Abu Dhabi each year, the only hotel investment event which is specifically designed and run by and for owners. In 2017, GIOHIS will take place on 6th and 7th February at the Yas Viceroy, Abu Dhabi, a wonderful venue which also hosts the Abu Dhabi Formula One race.
HOFTEL members of course feature prominently among the speakers including Suchad Chiaranussati, Founder and CEO of SC Capital; Jahed Rahman, Head of Hotels at Aldar; Salim Bitar, CEO of Aujan Group Holding; Yannis Anagnostakis, CEO of RAK Hospitality Holdings and Mariano Faz, Head of Hospitality at The First Group.
HOFTEL members who don’t speak are entitled to a highly discounted rate at GIOHIS for up to three employees per company.
The first GIOHIS was held in February 2016 and attracted over 200 delegates, of whom 34 were CEOs of their respective businesses and 39% were hotel owners and owner-operators.
- Mohammed al Mubarak, CEO of Aldar
- Mike Goodson, Head of Hotels at ADIA
- Joe Sita, CEO of IFA Hotels and Resorts
- Gordon Drake, CFO of Kingdom Hotels
- Gerald Lawless, former CEO of Jumeirah
- Omer Kaddouri, CEO of Rotana Hotels
- Dillip Rajakarier, CEO, Minor Hotel Group
- Navneet Bali, CEO Meininger Hotels
- Salim Bitar, CEO of Aujan Group Holding
- Monty Bennett, CEO of the Ashford Group of Companies
- Abdellah Essoni, CEO, Abjar
- Ron Barrott, CEO, Pro-Invest
- Dr Badr Al Badr, CEO, Dur Hospitality
For more details on the upcoming GIOHIS, or to register, please visit giohis.com